Moderators ??

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm getting totally confused now.How many Moderators have we got? I thought it was 2 but the numbers seem to be creeping up.Has a recruitment drive taken place while I've been asleep?

I know I'm getting old as some would say,but I don't like to miss what's going on :eek:)

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Speaks volumes when they need 3 Moderators to keep a bunch of Caravaners in line. If we carry on like this we might get a bit of street cred back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
.... so let me get this right, His Moddyship is the top dog amongst Moddyships on the forum and is employed by Haymarket. Moddyship2 is just an oily rag like the rest of us but has certain privileges. Moddyship3 is also employed by Haymarket but is one lower in the pecking order than Moddyship2. His Moddyship has been quiet of late so I assume He hasn't been here to watch our morals (no wonder I've been feeling so naked lately) so Moddyship3 appeared in His place. That leaves me wondering where Moddyship2 was when Moddyship3 appeared. Anyway, I digress, by that reckoning, at the way they are appointing Moddyships I will make the grade in 2019. I can't wait, the power is already going to my head :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. I should imagine with your position in society you would be an automatic choice for the roll of Chief Moddy or at least the chairperson overseeing their actions. Use your powers and make yourself and rank in life known and don't take any messing. I propose that you be nominated to this position without further delay.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lord B. I should imagine with your position in society you would be an automatic choice for the roll of Chief Moddy or at least the chairperson overseeing their actions. Use your powers and make yourself and rank in life known and don't take any messing. I propose that you be nominated to this position without further delay.
.... oooooooooo no thanks Colin, it causes some to lose their sense of humour :O(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
However many we have - it is far better now than the free for all we had when the marsupial and the deoderantly challenged were allowed a free for all.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Let's all try for a moddyship !! After all the summer holidays are coming and these three might all be away together :eek:)

You first Your Lordship

and then I nominate Mike as he is good at organising revolutions.....except no-one wanted to join :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Is there some sort of test you need to take in order to become a moddy, moddy?

I have references, good judgement and a note from my mom, if that will help.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mod 1, 2, and 3, Sparkes and Lord B are trying to skuttle my chances of Moddyship. I don't believe that is within the bounds of the forum etiquette. Punishment should be swift and what greater punishment than making the gorilla, err, I mean me Modddy 4?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
However many we have - it is far better now than the free for all we had when the marsupial and the deoderantly challenged were allowed a free for all.
I know LB - trying to make out he came to Lickhill!

But I don't think his Mum would let him play with the big boys again.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mod 1, 2, and 3, Sparkes and Lord B are trying to skuttle my chances of Moddyship. I don't believe that is within the bounds of the forum etiquette. Punishment should be swift and what greater punishment than making the gorilla, err, I mean me Modddy 4?
Scupper, I meant scupper! Scuttle being an entirely different thing.....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think His Lordship must have taken his Horlicks early tonight as he has been very quiet.We'll remove his application for Moddyship,as we need a character with GET UP and GO. :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have big plans for this forum, To start with, it all needs streamlining, we have way too many Forums. First to go would be;

Overseas parks & touring

Just stay at home and contribute to the UK's wealth. Then;

Buyers' Guide: caravans

If you can't make your own mind up, what chance have we? Then;

UK parks & touring

Why on Earth would anyone want to recommend a site? If you find a good one, keep it a secret or next time you might find there's no room for you. Then;

Insurance, security and storage

See, UK parks & touring. Then;

Technical

Go and buy the book or ask the dealer, better still get Johns email and ask direct.

What do you mean, "Which John"? Any of them, who do you think I am, your mother? Then;

Equipment & accessories

Do without an awning. That eliminates 99% of answers. Then;

General

See, Our website. Then;

New Members - Say Hello

What else would they be saying? Duh! Then;

Events, rallies and owners' clubs

Would stop that pesky Easter Forum mob from hogging the net. Then;

Our website

See, General.

That would leave, Chit-chat, which lets face it, is where you have just spent your last 10 minuets. Long live Chit-chat.

Case rested. I expect Moddy 4 in the post asap.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have big plans for this forum, To start with, it all needs streamlining, we have way too many Forums. First to go would be;

Overseas parks & touring

Just stay at home and contribute to the UK's wealth. Then;

Buyers' Guide: caravans

If you can't make your own mind up, what chance have we? Then;

UK parks & touring

Why on Earth would anyone want to recommend a site? If you find a good one, keep it a secret or next time you might find there's no room for you. Then;

Insurance, security and storage

See, UK parks & touring. Then;

Technical

Go and buy the book or ask the dealer, better still get Johns email and ask direct.

What do you mean, "Which John"? Any of them, who do you think I am, your mother? Then;

Equipment & accessories

Do without an awning. That eliminates 99% of answers. Then;

General

See, Our website. Then;

New Members - Say Hello

What else would they be saying? Duh! Then;

Events, rallies and owners' clubs

Would stop that pesky Easter Forum mob from hogging the net. Then;

Our website

See, General.

That would leave, Chit-chat, which lets face it, is where you have just spent your last 10 minuets. Long live Chit-chat.

Case rested. I expect Moddy 4 in the post asap.
Oh, I forgot Towcars. Where would we be without Towcars? Well, it would give Lutz a rest and finally kill the 4x4 argument.

On second thoughts, we will keep that one...

;o)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lmmaaaooo, maybe we could get rid of the forum all together and just buy the mag.............

.....no forget I even said that ;O)

I did Sir, thank you very much, it's been copied and pasted and am awaiting the last few reviews from fellow vanners (hint, you lot). It was a good piece Brian, too good, so I have had to remove your name from the script and put mine there instead, call it...............theft!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I did Sir, thank you very much, it's been copied and pasted and am awaiting the last few reviews from fellow vanners (hint, you lot). It was a good piece Brian, too good, so I have had to remove your name from the script and put mine there instead, call it...............theft!
;O(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts