Motor home + Caravan?

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Driving to work the other day, I spotted a motorhome pulling a small caravan. I got to think what the charge would be at a site?

Would it be The same as a Caravan and car or would you have to pay for the motor home plus the caravan, or would it cost the same as a motor home and small car?

Anyone know?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Diane, hope that I can clarify this for you as we have the setup which you describe. We selected this combination due to ouf disabled family needs as the campervan is fitted with a wheelchair lift, our disabled adult daughter sleeps in the campervan whilst we sleep in the caravan.

We go mainly to CC sites because of the disabled facilities.

We just pay for the pitch as any other combination would. We were challenged once by a warden who claimed we could not use our towcar for sleeping in. I have since written to the CC and received confirmation that the non sleeping in towcar ruling is to prevent people sleeping on the rear seat of a standard car, it does not apply to towcars such as ours which have specific fitted beds.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Want one !!
bothman-tn_thumb.jpg

May 29, 2007
Visit site
I dont like airstreams, for some reason the make me think fiftys, and old fashioned american trailer parks? I don't know why that is as i have never been to america and never seen an airstream???? I think i'm strange!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts