Motorhome Parking web site revision

gjh

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
When I made the major alterations to the web site just over 2 years ago I also grouped references to local authority web sites in England by region rather than county. I've since added pages for private parking areas (tourist attractions and the like) which are broken down by region.

It has started to become a bit unwieldy for updating and (in my view anyway) for navigation.

This past week I have checked all the external links and updated them where necessary and I have now reverted to the county structure for LA web sites. The private parking area pages are still structured by region but I intend moving the entries onto the county pages in the next week so that they are grouped with the local council areas where they are located.

In checking the external links I have come across some extra tourist attractions which I had never thought of. Those are now added but if anyone can think of any more that I can link to please let me know and I'll get in touch with the owners to check up on motorhome parking availability.

Graham

gjh

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The entries for individual tourist attractions, theme parks and shopping centres/outlets have now been distributed to the appropriate county pages at http://www.motorhomeparking.co.uk/.

Once again,if anyone can think of any more that I can link to please let me know and I'll get in touch with the owners to check up on motorhome parking availability.

Graham

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts