moved from Competition time!

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Mel said:
I'll try some CPR.
Is it not a little chilly for very much naturism on caravan sites in the UK? Do you not need to wear a fleece at least?
MEL
Sorry for the delay .
Nope ,we belong to a naturist site just up the road in Sunny Hampshire and only take naturist holidays in this country with trips to Acorns in Devon, Tything Barn in Pembrokeshire ,The Naturist Foundation in Kent and Southleigh Manor in Cornwall .
No fleece needed ,really.

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
No,not at all.
We are off back to Acorns near Tiverton in a couple of weeks time,went five times last year.
It's a great site, clean with views towards Dartmoor and with a sauna, hot tub, pool and a bar.
We were at the Naturist Foundation in Kent a couple of weeks ago for the Five K run with the caravan.
Naturism seems to be ignored by the caravan magazines which we find odd as the majority of visitors to Acorns, Tything Barn, Southleigh Manor etc are retirees and they seem to spend a packet on the caravans and campers.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Nought against Naturists, a good friend and his wife were Naturists, but can't quite get my head around it in our climate.
Keep at it Bedford RL.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why has this topic ended up talking about camp sites when it is headed Competition Time??????????

I have just noticed that BedfordRL's response was to a posting made SEVEN MONTHS ago !!!!!!!!!.

Please don't hijack topics, if you want to discuss sites there is a specific section just for that,,,,,,,,,,,USE IT.

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
One of the mysteries of life I suppose.

We can start having a chat about torque settings on the wheel nuts of a 1973 Sprite Musketeer and two pages later will be arguing about whether dinosaurs had feathers and what colour they would have been.
But I digress.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dinosaurs, would have been blue, due to the cold climate, thats why they grew feathers :lol:
Remember rule 10 don't type all your msg in upper case, considered as shouting and is bad manners. :evil:

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Well,now half way through our first week at Acorns and the temperature has ,like most of the country ,been up to the mid twenties centigrade.
Just how warm do you need it to be to strip off ?.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts