murcia stay in winter

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
hello. we are considering going to spain next winter..maybe not too far down as it will be our first journey across the water, with a caravan, someone mentioned murcia. we are happy just being in a field, with electric ,of course, so we dont ask for much. does anyone know of murcia and caravan parks, and are they open in winter. thankyou..(any advice is welcomed on spanish sites in winter....thankyou again)

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Lots of Spanish sites are open all winter. The Camping Cheque network offers several sites which are open all year, and have special offers for Camping Cheque users, such as 60 nights for 30 cheques. Don't know if you use Camping Cheques, but it's worth looking at their website for sites, and details (if you don't already use them). Basically a cheque costs

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Edwina...Try this web site:

http://www.eurocampings.co.uk/en/
I used them the first time I travelled to Spain and it is excellent for route planning your journey through France and Spain. All the sites have email contacts so you can get prices for long term stays for most of them.

A tip....book the site as early as you can. Popular sites do get booked up quite early. We wanted to stay on a particular site near Guardamar (south of Alicanti) for arrival in February 07 but could not get on until March and even then we booked it in March last year!

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Lots of Spanish sites are open all winter. The Camping Cheque network offers several sites which are open all year, and have special offers for Camping Cheque users, such as 60 nights for 30 cheques. Don't know if you use Camping Cheques, but it's worth looking at their website for sites, and details (if you don't already use them). Basically a cheque costs

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Edwina...Try this web site:

http://www.eurocampings.co.uk/en/
I used them the first time I travelled to Spain and it is excellent for route planning your journey through France and Spain. All the sites have email contacts so you can get prices for long term stays for most of them.

A tip....book the site as early as you can. Popular sites do get booked up quite early. We wanted to stay on a particular site near Guardamar (south of Alicanti) for arrival in February 07 but could not get on until March and even then we booked it in March last year!
thankyou for your advice

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts