my first trip !

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

have just returned from our first ever caravan adventure!!

stayed at uttoxeter cc site as the kids wanted to go to alton

towers, it rained and rained and rained,my little boy broke my fold up table !my middle one decided to help mummy clean the window with a scouring pad,my eldest dropped a tin of spaghetti

hoops and put a dent in top of fridge!!! ever again??

YOU BET YA !!! Had a GREAT time am addicted!

(may have to lock the kids in the front locker for the duration next time though!!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
dear addict

glad you enjoyd it no matter what goes wrong or what the weather is like i think "the getting away" part is the addiction the hard part now is staying at home you wait and see

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina,so glad you enjoyed your first trip,trust me they get better and better.We've caravanned , for over 20 years now and still look forward to every trip ,but due to work thats only 4 or 5 times a year now.We're off to Brighton this month,I O W july/august for Cowes week, Longleat in October and the New Forest(Sandy Balls) for Xmas/New year.We went to Sandy Balls last Xmas,the kids loved it,so much to do,the wife loved it ,no cooking,I loved it, no Inlaws!!!! All the best, Brian

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina,so glad you enjoyed your first trip,trust me they get better and better.We've caravanned , for over 20 years now and still look forward to every trip ,but due to work thats only 4 or 5 times a year now.We're off to Brighton this month,I O W july/august for Cowes week, Longleat in October and the New Forest(Sandy Balls) for Xmas/New year.We went to Sandy Balls last Xmas,the kids loved it,so much to do,the wife loved it ,no cooking,I loved it, no Inlaws!!!! All the best, Brian
thanks brian,were off to longleat this summer JUST got in though,have heard about sandy balls and will give that a go

the kids loved staying in the caravan,it rained for two days on our first go but we watched it fall over the derbyshire hills rather than at home so enjoyed anyway! have great time on your hols !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts