My turn. Head count for spain?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I finish work 14:30 aug 11th leaving Rotherham about 16:00. We are on the dover/calais 2am ferry 12th aug, 2nts stop in france 14 nts el delfin verde near girona then 2 nts back through france home on the 30th back to work on the 31st @ 14:15, craming as much in as possible. This will be the first time abroad with the van. Only 114 days to go. Excited insn`t the word. Richard w

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Similar to us. We too are leaving Lincoln on 11 August at around lunchtime. Staying in Dover overnight. We have a Dover Calais crossing at 6am on 12th. Two nights en route in France arriving in Spain on 14 August. We are staying for 14 nights at Cambrils Park in Salou then two nights through France on the way back. Then last night at bien assise. We get back on 31st August just in time for our daughter to start back at school on the Monday. Practise run in May when we have a week in France. We are so excited though. Its our first year with a touring caravan. We did a couple of Keycamp holidays last year and it gave us the 'bug' !!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
leave home central scotland thursday 14 july sail hull to zeebrugge, down throu france to arrive cambrils park sunday for 12 nights, then same return,i am so excited

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
Count me in. We leave towards the end of August and will be heading for the Bay of Roses. It'll be our second time this year - we had two months in S. Spain during the winter. Unlike most of you, we live 75 miles from Dover, so only need to leave home 2.5hrs before our midnight sailing. But have a great time!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
You will love El delfin Verde, it's a great site with masses to do. Also has direct access to it's own stretch of beach. Will you be using autoroutes to get there?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts