Mystery dents ?

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi, our caravan is parked in front of our house, but some mystery little dents have appeared over a length of time , its not from taking awning down as we have only used porch awning twice. the van is in the flight path of the birds that fly around the side of the house ,could that be the answer? anyone else had same problem.

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I would imagine it does not take much to mark the caravan, the aluminium is so thin, it could be as you say but it could also be stones/chippings flying up whilst towing?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Are the dents near to the top of the caravan side Brian?

When you mention that you've 'only used the porch awning twice' it makes me wonder whether the pole has been continually knocking against the caravan side in the wind. The lightweight porch awnings with the thin fibreglass pole round the outside are notorious for this. I bought some large rubber suckers for the ends of ours.

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Are the dents near to the top of the caravan side Brian?

When you mention that you've 'only used the porch awning twice' it makes me wonder whether the pole has been continually knocking against the caravan side in the wind. The lightweight porch awnings with the thin fibreglass pole round the outside are notorious for this. I bought some large rubber suckers for the ends of ours.
hi found small dents in my van which is parked at home , and only on one side, this was kids with a bb gun small dents just less than the size of a pea, i found out but the parents did not know, has stopped now !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts