Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Whoever you are do let us know what it is like - does it have electic hook up for example?

Could start a whole new game - Fantasy Caravanning!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I may be loosing my marbles (comments welcome!) but I am certain that no names were appearing last night but I had drunk a couple of very nice glasses of Shiraz due to the article in Out & About magazine that confirmed that two glasses of red wine a day keeps you healthy!

Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
I may be loosing my marbles (comments welcome!) but I am certain that no names were appearing last night but I had drunk a couple of very nice glasses of Shiraz due to the article in Out & About magazine that confirmed that two glasses of red wine a day keeps you healthy!
Ah Clive, a man after my own heart! Have you tried the Yellow Label Cab Sauv. from wolff blass? Next time you go away, be sure to take a bottle for a very chilled evening!!!

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Ah Clive, a man after my own heart! Have you tried the Yellow Label Cab Sauv. from wolff blass? Next time you go away, be sure to take a bottle for a very chilled evening!!!
Try Wolf Blass President......even better.....yum yum!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can see your name - in the usual place in the darker blue header "emmerson".

Maybe you need to click Refresh to reload the page?

Mod
My name was also missing but reappeared when you stopped using surnames and went back to the old system. Shame, I quite enjoyed my annonimity.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sad news, apparently cranberry juice has more of the beneficial bits that are found in red wine so, I'm sorry but you know what yer gota do. ( Yea delete this reply!!!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I shall try all of these but pass (pun most definately intended) on the cranberry juice. I have heard its good for cystitis and as I have never had a problem in that department I think its best to wait until I do. That's my excuse and I am going to stick with it!

So its carry on with the red wine guys.

My favourite at the moment is a Rioja Crianza (you do need to seek out the Crianza) that is available from our local Co-op. Really good. Tinto is OK but not as full.

Mind you some of the best wine I have tasted whilst caravaning in France is the five star bottles with the little plastic cap! Great stuff must be the atmosphere because we brought some home once and it was terrible!!

But on a warm summers night - great stuff.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can see your name - in the usual place in the darker blue header "emmerson".

Maybe you need to click Refresh to reload the page?

Mod

Moderator, why is my full name still being shown, not happy at all will seeking professional advise.

Roy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts