Napps caravan site Ilfracombe

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Been there several times over the years but it gone downhill dont go any more.Look on UK Campsites site reviews forum and you will see what other people think.

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
We have just had a week here and all i can say is don't believe everthing you read on review sites. I thought this was a really good site in everyway. As an added bonus they have a Mobile caravan engineer resident on site.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Steve
Why not correct some misconceptions and add your own review to our stablemate website Caravan Sitefinder?
It may be a separate log in for Caravan Sitefinder but it's always worth offering your views (good or not so good) on sites that you've stayed on

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi parksy, i would but the site is not on Sitefinder. The reviews i saw after booking were so unjustified it was untrue.
Anyway hope your looking forward to the Championship next season, what a disaster.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You could add the site Steve but glad that it was ok anyway so add your review to UK Campsite to put the record straight.

Don't get me started on The Wanderers, Thick Mick is a nice bloke but he should have gone with dignity at the end of last season when we scraped into the Premier at the death.
Laurel and Hardy are keeping shtum after the big talk pre season, the dressing room is fractured with too many thinking that they are better than on-pitch evidence would suggest and TC is trying to tell us that the team are 'improving' and that he deserves the job for next season.
No kidding, I'm frightened to walk along Tip'n Cut, the temptation to chuck myself in whenever I see yet another Dudley Port Baggies shirt is overwhelming.
smiley-cry.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts