Nasty Caravanning Dream...

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
I didn't sleep too well last night and had a lot of weird dreams. Of all the wonderful things I could dream about, why oh why did I dream about my cassette toilet erupting its contents into the air and all over me as I removed it??!

Now I'm worried it's a premonition.... :( :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Gagakev
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I didn't sleep too well last night and had a lot of weird dreams. Of all the wonderful things I could dream about, why oh why did I dream about my cassette toilet erupting its contents into the air and all over me as I removed it??!

At least my dream was less traumatic,
I was being chased around a field by a black & white cow,
Blimey I didn't realise they could run so fast!!!!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

Just have to keep us updated how you get on in the near future

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
My wife had a dream while ago was at cemetery to sort out parents grave stood at side when up through soil mum came and when level with her. She started to communicate my wife then started walking away, scared but wherever she went the image stayed with her- finally said hi waiting for reply she jumped up out of sleep in caravan still wonder what it meant ? to this day wishes she had stayed to converse .

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
My wife had a dream while ago was at cemetery to sort out parents grave stood at side when up through soil mum came and when level with her. She started to communicate my wife then started walking away, scared but wherever she went the image stayed with her- finally said hi waiting for reply she jumped up out of sleep in caravan still wonder what it meant ? to this day wishes she had stayed to converse .
Weird. My mum had her dad “come to see” her in a dream shortly after he died. My gran died with dementia, but I have nice dreams where I talk to her old pre-dementia self. I’m open minded when it comes to the paranormal and I’m sure there are things which aren’t necessarily explained by science. I’ve had a few weird experiences myself involving a “haunted” house I lived in. I don’t think the exploding bog had any paranormal element though, just an anxiety dream…

Reactions: Buckman
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
That brought back memories when we took our in laws on holiday, they have never done anything like it before. So Sister iL went to use shower and seemed to be in there quite a while. Also became aware of water dripping, She had left towels on the flushing pump button. Big clean up in toilet compartment!.

Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts