nature pure water purifier

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
I have a nature pure water purifier but cannot separate the two halves of the filter canister. Has anyone else had this problem? And any ideas?

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
I have one I find if the pump is switched off as it would / should be ! I open a tap because if you don't it can cause a vacuum and makes it even more difficult to separate the 2 halfs .
As the filter cartridges are now really expensive, I have been to a Boat dealer and I am considering changing the system as the one I looked at there the cartridges are £28 instead of £70 to £80 ,I did email General Ecology the owners of Nature Pure about the cost of cartridges and got an email back saying the email had been passed to the Vice President of Sales !!!!??? I replied to that email saying I look forward to hearing from you about the said email ,heard nothing since never been a great lover of American ran businesses.
Tony A

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
LizziePope said:
Thanks for replying, Tony. And a warm welcome to both of you to our forum!
Just at last had a email reply from North America Re- General Ecology makers of "Nature Pure water filter cartridges" I complained about the cost of replacement cartridges in the UK costs being between £72 and £89.99 depending on Uk supplier .
The answer I got was they are high tech. and expensive to make and in the USA they cost 90$ plus tax. I thought this info might be useful for members.
I have had this system for years moving it to new vehicles, if you read the Specification on this product I have not found a better filter system , they advertise you can draw water from a river and can drink it after filtration. If any Member knows of a similar system that is cheaper I would appreciate it
Tony A

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts