NEC Show & CCC Site

Jul 14, 2005
Visit site
Having just returned from the NEC show hats off to the CCC for providing an excellent shuttle service and facilities to all campers on overnighters.

Despite the wind chill of about minus 10 everything was kept running without problems and the show went on.

Our weekend was only marred at literally the eleventh hour by some mindless moron in an Autocruise Starblazer motorhome next to us (Yes you know who you are!)who insisted on running a generator untill 11:30 so that he could watch his telly !!

Otherwise a most enjoyable weekend , thank you CCC

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Funny how they used landrovers to ferry the people around at the same time they trash them in their mag.

I wonder if Landrover let them use them for nothing. OH yes thats it..

THEY DID!

Hypocrites!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve, I am no fan of David Belamy but I do not think he was having a general moan about 4x4's. He was complaining about their use on bridleways whilst acknowledging their benefits as tow vehicles.

He is though a strange choice as President but I do not think he was preaching Club policy which has been supportive of 4x4 ownership.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
He was complaining about the legal use of 4x4's on the byways of this country (all 5% of the right of ways available).

I realy hope he does join the green brigade, he is such an embarresment in the science industry he would do them so much more harm than any company or group could do.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts