NEC who's going?

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
That time of year again, biggest show of the year.
So who's going and if you are what are you looking forward to seeing.

For me I want to have a look at the new Sterling range, plus a good nose around the accessories section.

cheers
John

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Giving it a miss this year, not looking for a new van and the accessories stands arent that good no more, all normal sellers which you can get online cheaper!
2 years ago i bought some sides for my caravanstore from the Fiamma stand ,show offer £££'s off when got home looked on their website and they were cheaper!

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Michael E said:
Giving it a miss this year, not looking for a new van and the accessories stands arent that good no more, all normal sellers which you can get online cheaper!
2 years ago i bought some sides for my caravanstore from the Fiamma stand ,show offer £££'s off when got home looked on their website and they were cheaper!
h
Have to agree about the accessories stands as no more bargains. About two weeks after the show in Feb we bought Milenco mirrors for a about £2 less than the show special. At least if there was an issue, easy to go back to the retailer.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We're going on Thursday, absolutely no intention of buying anything but because we have given the NEC show a miss for the past three years it will be nice to look around the new models just to see what's out there.
I'm also looking forward to meeting the Practical Caravan team, there are one or two that I've never met including the magazine editor.
You never know, I might be able to get a progress report on the new website that has been talked about for the past year, but I won't hold my breath................
smiley-undecided.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Went yesterday had a peek at some ot the vans but had no intention of changing our current one.
Got the new hitch cover I went for though
smiley-wink.gif

Made an offer of £980,00 on the new Hyundi Santa Fe but they said I was £25,000 short
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Had to laugh.
Drove through the awful weather and worse traffic to go yesterday. Met friends we hadn't seen since touring in the early summer and had a great time. Learnt from before and took a picnic. Relatively quiet, midweek I suppose. Saw the new van (delivery next March), pleased and spoke to the dealer. Looked at movers, show deal not as good as I can get on the internet or what my dealer offered, no surprise. Saw lots of things that I might dream of but cannot afford, same old same old. Lovely day out. traffic awful on the way home. Home by 20:30, lit fire, realised how lucky we are, same old same old. Glass of wine and slept like a top (hummed all night). :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts