Need a rally site in West Midlands + EUH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Hope someone here can help with a few possible site ideas for us.

We need to find a campsite with a rally field with EUH if possible, in the West Midlands area.

If the site has a club house that can be rented for the w/e too that would be great.

Hope someone on here can help us with a few ideas of a few sites

in the area.

Thanks in advance.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi A.Not sure where you want to be, but how about east Cheshire?

Elm Cottage, Little Budworth, near Winsford has everthing you need. We use it for our AGM. They do catering as well.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
A

I am trying to help You find a site, if you dont want any help dont ask.

I refer back to my previous question where in West Mids & what doed EHU or EUH mean?

Graham W.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A

I am trying to help You find a site, if you dont want any help dont ask.

I refer back to my previous question where in West Mids & what doed EHU or EUH mean?

Graham W.
EHU = electric hook up

As to location just Sth of Birminham, would be great.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi have tou tried yew tree farm far forest about 3 miles from bewdley brill site for rallys loads of hook ups does not have a club but some caravan club hire the village hall just down the road which you can walk to tel 01299 266300 hope this helps the owners are very friendly and helpfull

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Dont know if this is any good , but a place called Himley Hall occassionally hosts rallies.

They are situated in a place called Himley which is about 3 miles south of Wolverhamptom / Dudley.

I know they have water but dont think there is EHU?

The field is in the grounds of the hall which I think has function rooms.

Theres a 9 hole public golf course attached along with a small but good cafe.

Apr 3, 2007
Visit site
Kingsbury water park takes Rallies we were there at the weekend on one, lovely site with EHU but no club house but we had gazebos etc.

Also just down the road is Marston caravan park do not know if they accept rallies or in Coventry there is Ho;;yfast caravan park and they have a room & do rallies.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Personal opinion,not sure about Marston CS as it is always full all year but not all vans seem occupied it seems more like storage/transit camp!

Further south the Ranch at Honeybourne takes 'rallies' with EHU and clubhouse,swimming pool etc.

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Graham South Wesr Brum,EHU=electric Hook Ups Be patient,most people on this forum know what he's talking about.Jim
Jim

I am about to defend a follow Brummie.

A's original question asked about EUH and not EHU and for what it's worth, I didn't know what it meant either.

Brum

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jim,

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I have only been on here a couple of months & not heard that one before. There are a lot more acronyms used on here that I just havent got a clue what they mean.

In my job Im sure some one gets paid to come up with another acronym every day so I refuse to listen till some one translates for me.

And thanks Brum.

Graham W.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts