new 6 bert caravan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi we are looking for a new used caravan 6 berth twin wheeler we have seen the avondale 640-6 and the elddis avante 636 just wondering if any of you have had any dealings with either or any other sugestions you might have thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nic, We have not got a double axle, but we own an Avondale Dart 'Mayfair' 556/6, single axle 6 berth and we are so pleased with the layout and quality build of the Avondale. We have fixed bunks at the back which curtain off and a second set of bunks at the side which are so easy to put up. When all up we still have plenty of room.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try looking at the new caravan section in PC as they list most manufacturers vans, complete with most details inc layout. This may give you more choice to look at. Hope this helps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
They're still fairly rare at the moment - but the 5 berth Lunar Quasar 615 has a low cost option of a 6th bunk - either on delivery or as an aftermarket fitting. It's a twin but a lightweight one coming in at only 1450Kg Max.

I've had my new one delivered about a month ago and already been away three times in it.

It's a big van (lengthways....) but you can tow it with one of the newer big diesel Mondeos & Vectra's. I actually use a Freelander TD4 to tow mine and I don't even notice that the van is there.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts