Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Around about the 23rd my wife will dispense another wee yin..

im a bit worried about the logistics of going away caravaning with 2 kids now as apposed to 1,

how have other forum members coped with the transition from 1 to 2?

Rab

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Never had the problem just the one daughter she's 31 now but l guess once you dispense with the carry cot just another bed, congratulations wonderful thing having two we couldn't but it was help when ours was younger going to the CC site's loads of friends for her to play with, hope you have great time caravanning with both your children, we love to see the kids enjoying themselves around the site.

NigelH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The best parenting advice I ever received was 'Start with the second' - Lots of people agree, but so far no one has managed it!

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
No problem really - just the same as with the one but a second time around for - moses basket and, later on, depending on your caravan layout - a side barrier of some sort to stop it falling out of bed! We found the double dinette ideal with the baby sleeping on the inside with mom or dad on the outside. At feeding time we set up the rear dinette with table and put little one in her carry tot seat so she could see what's going on and join in.

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Congratulations, we have two children one aged 5 and the little one is 15 months. We only bought our caravan in september and went away in October for the first time. The first night I thing anywhere for children is strange, but we got the hang of it. As others have said number 2 is much easier, and you are much more relaxed and seem to enjoy it the more. We feel so blessed to have two kids and are looking forward to caravanning this year. All the best. Olive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts