New blinds for Sterling Elite 2006

Loz

Apr 14, 2021
Visit site
New to caravaning. The caravan has cassettes with mesh screen and black out blind. I need to know how to measure? Do you measure to cassette ends, or inside cassette or window. If you buy blind without the cassette are their specific name blinds that you buy or are they just standard blinds that you fit into the cassette?
hope you all can understand this 🤔

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I have not had the problem. I would either ask a dealer or try and find a website for a supplier who will know the best way. The blinds are almost totally limited to caravans and motorhomes, so outside of these suppliers I doubt you will find any. I had a quick look at the Swift website but could not see who supplies them but it might be possible to do a full search to check this.
An alternative might be second hand if you check firms like SFM Caravans, the blinds will almost certainly be common to the Challenger and Eccles models as the difference between these was purely cosmetic. They may also feature in the Sprite and other Swift ranges but I cannot be sure.

Reactions: Loz

Loz

Apr 14, 2021
Visit site
Thank you for the info.
I have not had the problem. I would either ask a dealer or try and find a website for a supplier who will know the best way. The blinds are almost totally limited to caravans and motorhomes, so outside of these suppliers I doubt you will find any. I had a quick look at the Swift website but could not see who supplies them but it might be possible to do a full search to check this.
An alternative might be second hand if you check firms like SFM Caravans, the blinds will almost certainly be common to the Challenger and Eccles models as the difference between these was purely cosmetic. They may also feature in the Sprite and other Swift ranges but I cannot be sure.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts