New Caravan show on vTV

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Did anyone see the new caravan show on SKY channel 166 at 20:00 last night ?

It is produced by Caravan Finder and will run for 26 weeks. Unlike the Caravan Channel, who cover all aspects of caravaning, it focused on new caravans which I assume will be the main topics in view of who the producers are. I assume that second hand caravans will feature in future shows.

Last nights show was filmed at the small show at Milton Keynes and showed Adria and Bailey caravans.

I do not know whether or not it will be repeated over the week like the Caravan Channel is but it is interesting that caravaning now has two shows where as in the past caravans were not mentioned on television.

pmb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
1900 is the new format Caravan Channel and 1930 the Caravan Finder show. Will be on tomorrow (wednesday) and also 1 hour later on info+1.

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Allen, from what I understand is that the Caravan Channel now has a new presenter as Chris is taking a back seat and is still being produced. I watched the first of the new series a couple of weeks ago and a new episode it is due to be on again tonight.
The Caravan Finder programme seems to be in addition to the Caravan Channel

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
The Caravan Channel is still on at the same times, and as you say the new programme is on tonight at 7pm. The Caravan finder is on straight after at 7.30.

Les

pmb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If you mean freeview (terrestrial) then no. If you mean free on satellite with no subscription nor card required then yes.

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
hi all,i think i`ve turned into a geek cant get enough of these channels its on freesat channel 402.Last nites seemed ok but will watch again just to make sure.

KnL

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Phil_P said:
Watched the show this evening. Was it me or was half the show either blured or out of focus?

Totally agree - In fact I turned it off as it was bugging me so much.
A bit of blurring for artistic effect is one thing, but this was on so long that I felt as if I needed glasses.

The new show that followed was like a breath of fresh air and I hope it does well.

Ken.

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
KnL said:
Phil_P said:
Watched the show this evening. Was it me or was half the show either blured or out of focus?

Totally agree - In fact I turned it off as it was bugging me so much.
A bit of blurring for artistic effect is one thing, but this was on so long that I felt as if I needed glasses.

The new show that followed was like a breath of fresh air and I hope it does well.

Ken.

There has been a lot of complaints about the focussing, cooking, and the top tips on the show. The focussing problem will be sorted out in the next show,but the rest well that remains to be seen.
I think they need to look at what Chris Gosling did and take some hints from there.

Les

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Totally agree with Les, not has professionally done as before, would rather see sites visited, than cooking and top tips.
Hopefully it will get better.
NigelH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Did not realize that you could receive the Caravan Channel on Freestat, Watched the two programmes Monday evening, from 7pm to 8 pm on channel Freestat channel 402, The first one kept going out of focus from closeups to long distance, the second one starting at 7-30 pm was much better presented , always in focus ,lots of info available , Monday was the start of a quite long series, have to watch it live as I can only record on Freeview.
Royston

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts