New Elldis 6 Birth

Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi, I'm just about to place a deposit for new Elddis Crusader Superstorm 6 TA However I have read on other sites that previous Elddis van have experienced build issues. I'm assured by the dealer that build problems are a thing of the past and I shouldn't worry. I was wondering if anyone has experience of this van or general build problems with any Eddlis van.

We fell in love with the van because of its front and rear lounge setup. Can anyone recommend other models/manufactures I should consider.

I also am in the process of getting a shogun 2.8TD as we need something with 6 seats and capable of towing the large twin axle van. Any comments greatly received.

Thanks Steve

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve,

I'm now on my second Crusader Superstorm 6 berth and no problems with either. I think they are superb caravans. We use ours a lot at weekends and also longer journeys to France and Spain in the summer, and they seem to stand up well. I was so impressed with the first one that we bought a newer one (now 5 years old)when it was time to change. This one has the aircon fitted but we hardly ever use that, even in Spain.

We have 4 boys so really use the 6 berth front and rear lounge setup - works a treat. I tow with a Land Rover Discovery TD5 which handles the Superstorm easily both on minor roads and motorways. The Superstorm tows like a dream if loaded correctly but you need to make sure you have sufficient noseweight.

I can thoroughly recommend the Superstorm. Enjoy !!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts