new large fridge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just back from first trip out with new Bailey Senatore Wyoming loved van no real problems except on fridge its the new type with freezer separate it seems to keep realighting every 3to 4 hours it keeps cold but you get the clicking and the woosh as it realights the vents are inside the awning so its not blowing out dealer is bafled though he is going to investigate any ideas.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Had phone call from dometec today apparently this is supposed to happen as fridge gets warmer it relights its self can anyone comfirm this problem is if you flatten your battery then you lose your fridge as it willnot relight.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
It's "automatic ignition" which most caravan fridges have had since the late '90s.

As yours has a freezer it no doubt has to work a lot harder which is why you notice it, particularly inside the awning.

I'm surprised your dealer didn't explain this, perhaps they don't know much about caravans!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that Roger never had one do this before unless they blow out. Had that on last Baily with vents on oposite side to awning that did used to blow out when it was windy but as far as i knew this one didnt go out but hope i hear from someone with same type fridge to see if that is the same.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
We have the same fridge/freezer in our 'van. We had to use it on gas for one night over easter as somebody had tripped out the EHU's, and it does keep cutting in and out in the way you have described.

Great fridge though!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have the same fridge/freezer in our 'van. We had to use it on gas for one night over easter as somebody had tripped out the EHU's, and it does keep cutting in and out in the way you have described.

Great fridge though!!
Many thanks for that Wendy thought i had a problem as never had a fridge thats done that apart from blowing out you are so right a great fridge.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts