New motorhome recalls – is yours affected?

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Has your new motorhome been recalled for vital repairs?

To find out, read my news story on motorhome safety recalls affecting the 2015 Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Ford Transit and Citroen Relay base vehicles and some 2015 Auto-Trail motorhomes.

Make sure you get the repairs done free of charge as part of the recall if your vehicle is one of the ones affected.

This is a round-up of the new recalls affecting motorhome owners, announced by the DVSA in late January 2016.

5864449-motorhome-safety-recalls-ducato-transit-boxer-relay-and-auto-trail-4.jpg

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

This is a quick update to my motorhome recall story. The DVSA has just sent out the latest recalls and unfortunately some older Bilbo's VW T5-based campervans and motorhomes built by Fendt-Caravans GMBH are the subject of new recalls.

I've added the details to my story, so if you think your motorhome might be affected, please read more!

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Has your brand new Swift motorhome been recalled?

Some new motorhomes need to go back to the workshop to have their rear-facing travel seat bolts tightened up, according to the DVSA.

Models affected are the Swift Escape 686, Swift Kon-Tiki 649, Swift Hi-Style 496, Swift Lifestyle 686, Swift Escape Distinction 686 or a Bessacarr 496, made from 13 January to 7 April 2016.

For more on this please read today's update to the motorhome recall story.

Stay safe everyone!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts