"NEW" Sunncamp Ultima Awning

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi there, I have been looking at the new Sunncamp Ultima awning just released this year and was wondering if any of you people have any comments regarding it or even bought one? looked at both the 2 panel and 3 panel version both look quite good and hopefully easy to errect, also for the 3 panel version what length of caravan do you need? I currently own a 5 berth Elddis Cyclone. I have heard the Scenic plus is good so thought this one was probably good too! Any Comments appreciated, Many Thanks Andrew.

May 15, 2005
Visit site
I have just been into my local dealer UBC caravans ( AKA: www.awnings.co.uk) again today looking at the sunncamp range and was told by the sales person that they are completely sold out of the Sunncamp Scenic plus range range and dont have any idea when they will have any more stock, but hoping later in the month possibly! I was also told that the Ultima awning is going fast too! Anyone out there having problems getting them.

May 15, 2005
Visit site
http://www.awnings.co.uk/

Check them out, if you decide to get one from them and have any problems talk directly to the manager, a genuine person. I speak from experience from dealing with that company.
Hi there, www.awnings.co.uk is my local dealer and they are the ones that don't have any stock, or are they keeping it all for internet orders as according to their website it shows all in stock! mmmmmmm!! puzzled! but their sale person advised me there is nothing not anywhere in the country and waiting for China to manufacture and send some over.

JF1

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have just bought one from awnings.co.uk - ordered on Sunday night and delivered on Wednesday. Great price too (

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
tamus, after setting it up it might leak a little along the stitching by the top awning rail but it should weather and stop. If you do have any problems with it, when phoning them ask for the Manager, don't deal with Sid, thats if he's still there after the complaint I made about him. The Manager was disgusted with his actions and told me thats not the way he does business and posted me a refund for my damaged awning (a BaseCamp)although we had bought a SunnCamp elsewhere by then.

JF1

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
tamus, after setting it up it might leak a little along the stitching by the top awning rail but it should weather and stop. If you do have any problems with it, when phoning them ask for the Manager, don't deal with Sid, thats if he's still there after the complaint I made about him. The Manager was disgusted with his actions and told me thats not the way he does business and posted me a refund for my damaged awning (a BaseCamp)although we had bought a SunnCamp elsewhere by then.
Many thanks will bear that in mind - it will be after Easter before we can try (hopefully the weather will be better as well!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts