New Tax Coding

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It has dawned on me why I am now, as a retired person living off my teaching pension, paying extra income tax on my pension. It is for our Prime Minister to be able to give £200 million pounds to African states. Now don't get me wrong, I do not begrudge giving to charity and good causes, however surely I have a human right as to when and to which charity I give my money to. I see it unfair to have money automatically taken off me and given to charity without my consent as to freely giving or to which cause it is being donated.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Haven't received the paperwork as of yet regarding my pension and tax but working out on government figures I should be roughly the same amount per month out of pocket. So much for a caring government whose main concern is for the lower paid and pensioners in thier plight to survive - mortgages, fuel, cost of living in the store for food, etc. hitting the young and lower paid as well as the pensioner.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Cure - switch off computer, take few Paracetamol tablets and lie down in darkened room. Alternatively find a forum where you can be supposedly entertained and not driven to suffering.

Jan 31, 2008
Visit site
Quote="Alternatively find a forum where you can be supposedly entertained

and not driven to suffering."

Yes indeed!

http://www.carryoncamping.co.uk

More entertainment and less politics! And no

"supposedly" about it.

icon_lol.gif

TRENDING THREADS