new to caravanning proper

Mar 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi from Tony& Pauline

wife & I newly retired we have used trailor tents & tenting in the past & once had a sprit 400 for a short time (30yr ago)now have a Elddis Mistral & a Citroen C5 tow car Lookng forwards to touring france ect when all the decor is up to the wifes requirments & when we get the cat trained(see traveling wth a cat)Love the site congrats to all who sail on it

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the site, Tony & Maureen

As a former tenter, trailer tenter, now caravanner I can assure you that you will really enjoy and appreciate the luxury you now have. I hope you have many years of happy vanning.

By the way, welcome to the Forum.

Ann

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the site, Tony & Maureen

As a former tenter, trailer tenter, now caravanner I can assure you that you will really enjoy and appreciate the luxury you now have. I hope you have many years of happy vanning.

By the way, welcome to the Forum.

Ann
Sorry Pauline! Not a good start is it?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tony & Pauline - I think the majority of us started the way you did - tent, trailer tent and eventually caravan. Think back to your younger days - if you were like me you wouldn't have been able to afford a caravan in those days. Buying a house (mortgage), furniture, young children - they all drained the budget. Now the house is paid for, furniture bought and children grown up we can afford a caravan and enjoy the holidays.

Welcome to this forum I think you will make new friends and learn a few things from here as many contributers come up with very useful advice/tips. Good luck to you both and enjoy your retirement. Incidentally how much do you charge per hour for decorating as my wife is nagging me to do some?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts