New to caravanning

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi

I'm a complete caravanning novice - more used to camping out under canvas. We've just been given a 1985 Abbey GT415 and coupled with having a new puppy we thought it was a good time to try caravanning. It will do for a started van, then if we enjoy it, we can look at something else.

I will no doubt be on and off the forums tryng to repair the thing from time to time. I've already got a leak through the toilet skylight, and a fair bit of damp as a result. That's already another post.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi shauntuk, welcome to the forum brilliant news that you have a van to try it out before up grading thats where most of us started
As a novice would suggest a service before you venture out unless it has got service history.
Dont be afraid to ask questions as there are many a folk on here with a wealth of knowledge
By the way the puppy will love it
3.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Shaun, welcome to the Practical Caravan forum and congratulations on being given your tin tent
smiley-laughing.gif

This forum is a good place to find out the things that you need to know so that your outings will be safe and enjoyable.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hello. Welcome to the forum and to caravanning. Even with the leak, you will appreciate the comfort of a van compared to tenting. Especiallly this summer. Look forward to your posts.
mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hellio shauntuk welcome to the practical caravan forum any questions you will get and answer there are a great bunch on here.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts