New to 'vans (ex VW camper) first tow...Hmmmmm

Dec 19, 2005
Visit site
Right having decided at the ripe old age of 34, that we (My wife (Denise) and myself (Andrew)) that we would sell our VW T25 camper and get a caravan. We have purchased a '96 Swift Archway Barnwell and a '97 Vectra 2.5 V6 CDX.

Anyway, I'm going to pick the van up from the dealer (Cosgrove Park) on wednesday. Getting insurance sorted (thanks to this forum, I am making an INFORMED choice ;)). But I have just remembered the nasty blind hump back bridge with road works/wall repairs on it; I will need to get over right on a 90' bend only 200 yards from the park! EEEeeekk!

Could be a very quick claim.....Oh dear.....

Oct 13, 2005
Visit site
having been to that site, I figured if I was going to buy a van from them I would ask them to deliver!, good luck and I hope you get over the bridge better than whoever it was that took the wall out

Dec 19, 2005
Visit site
having been to that site, I figured if I was going to buy a van from them I would ask them to deliver!, good luck and I hope you get over the bridge better than whoever it was that took the wall out
Ha!

They were digging up the whole site for new roads, after navigating around JCB's dump trucks, cones and other debris the bridge was a piece of cake.....Phew!

TRENDING THREADS