New TV show need you!

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

We're making a brand new television show that's celebrating Britain and all things British as seen through the eyes of people who were born abroad but now call the UK home.

We're looking for a family/couple who would be up for taking one of our cast on a short caravan trip to show them everything there is to know about caravanning. It would involve filming for 1 x day over a weekend at the end of February/beginning of March. Our cast member has never been caravanning, or even set foot in a caravan and would love to, so we want to show them how to do it and what's great about it.

Would you be interested, or do you know someone who would be?

Please contact us at casting@rumpusmedia.co.uk if you'd like to find out more information.

Look forward to hearing from you.

The Rumpus Team

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
DeliDave_ said:
Your cast member isnt Ray Mears is it?
:woohoo: :evil: :whistle:

rumpusmedia

animated_roflmao-butt2.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Why dont you Hire a caravan for the day, chuck your cast member in there and see what he learns in a day, It would be hilarious Tv watching him trying to, set up, how do i switch power on, how do you get water in this thing, gosh it even has a fridge and a cooker, whats that thing over there, my o my it's a gas fire.
Now then, I thought these things had a bed !!!!
Go on chuck him in one. Cos he wont learn alot spending ONLY a day in someone else's van. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts