New van alert

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Just been and swapped caravans for a two berth 2011 Swift Conqueror 480.
Quite a bit larger than the Caravelair, and I have to say better made to a much better spec.
Does anyone have experience of this model that might help?

We'd finished caravanning for this year,but another trip (one at least) is now necessary.
We're in seventh heaven.
Wow!

By the way, I'm being beset by the privacy settings banner which comes over the screen about every 4 minutes. It blocksout what I'm doing. IT'S ACTUALLY INVADING MY PRIVACY! If it carries on for much longer, I shall have to regretfully close down this forum. I'd like the who the idiot is who programmed it to pop up so extremely often AND always be there at the bottom right of the screen.
This wasa good forum before this happened.

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
"By the way, I'm being beset by the privacy settings banner which comes over the screen about every 4 minutes. It blocksout what I'm doing. IT'S ACTUALLY INVADING MY PRIVACY! If it carries on for much longer, I shall have to regretfully close down this forum. I'd like the who the idiot is who programmed it to pop up so extremely often AND always be there at the bottom right of the screen.
This wasa good forum before this happened. "

It appears to be a "feature" which dates from the acquisition of the magazine and website by Future Publishing.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I have never had a Swift caravan so cannot help on anything model specific but if you have any questions I am sure someone can help.
The privacy banner does pop up for me sometimes when I log in but then disappears and does not come back. Not sure what I have done but I did fill in the form so may be that helps.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
With the Swift caravans, the spec maybe higher, but its still a question of workmanship. Its not just Swift, manufacturuers are getting away with murder. Some of the finish in caravans is dreadful even by Ikea standards.

You have got a decent caravan though with a Conq.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thingy said:
With the Swift caravans, the spec maybe higher, but its still a question of workmanship. Its not just Swift, manufacturuers are getting away with murder. Some of the finish in caravans is dreadful even by Ikea standards.

You have got a decent caravan though with a Conq.

Ourselves, kids and grandkids have used IKEA extensively over the years and never had any grounds to complain over fit, finish or function. And he IKEA instructions are a lot clearer than most caravan makers manuals. If IKEA made caravans I would be waving my deposit cheque. No need for a credit card and Section 75 CCA eh?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts