new van collected

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
collected our new coachman, hopfully it will be better built than mr sidlle's, that was nothing but shockingly built from the day we picked it up , nowt but trouble.
heres to happy caravaning after 2 years of doom.

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
sorry for slow response.. loads on at work.. we now have a vision, appears a lot better screw'd together than our previous van.. away at easter to Skegness, fingers crossed for the weather..

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
jd6310 said:
sorry for slow response.. loads on at work.. we now have a vision, appears a lot better screw'd together than our previous van.. away at easter to Skegness, fingers crossed for the weather..

jd, Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your previous caravan; an Eldiss, I think you mentioned in your first posting? I suppose we all have good and bad experiences of different makes. personally, I'm just off to the 'Brand Banter' thread to wax lyrical about the Avante 434 I had previous to this current caravan!

Enjoy your new caravan, anyway, I hope it serves you well and you have lots of great trips out in it!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
This is not just stay-out-of-trouble-on-the-forum code. Mr Siddle who founded Elddis really did name it by reversing his own name. But you all already knew that.
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts