NEW YEAR ???

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Tracy

I have just returned from a lovely half term break at Brighouse Bay (Kirkcudbright)When I left yesterday they still had vacancies for new year, also had a few tickets left for the Hogmanay celebrations. Its about 160miles from you

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tracy - try Sandy Balls at Fordingbridge in the New Forest (the locals call it gritty goolies!) There's load for the kids to do. Bit of a drive for you though, and check whether they're fully booked or not. there's an indoor/outdoor pool, bar, restaurant, the New Forest, club house etc.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tracy - try Sandy Balls at Fordingbridge in the New Forest (the locals call it gritty goolies!) There's load for the kids to do. Bit of a drive for you though, and check whether they're fully booked or not. there's an indoor/outdoor pool, bar, restaurant, the New Forest, club house etc.
Hey Mike, do me a favour, if were both still around next year just remind me about Sandy Balls at Fordingbridge, I might give the place a try.

:eek:)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Lol, book in January for Sandy Balls as they only have 50 pitches (licence law)We are going again this year for Xmas and new year ,booked on the 3rd jan it was the last pitch available. Last year we were on their cancellation list and managed to get a pitch when someone dropped out a few months before Xmas.The site and atmosphere is brilliant and best of all my inlaws don't know were it is....Brian.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the info Brian, I didn't realise it got so busy, sounds like a fun place. We are in at Bashley again this New Years, almost spitting distance to Sandy Balls (I take it the owners have a good sence of humour), you don't play golf do you? They have a nice par 3 course at Bashley, if you fancy it.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the info Brian, I didn't realise it got so busy, sounds like a fun place. We are in at Bashley again this New Years, almost spitting distance to Sandy Balls (I take it the owners have a good sence of humour), you don't play golf do you? They have a nice par 3 course at Bashley, if you fancy it.
Lol, I'll give the golf a miss,haven't played for 7 years now so I think the clubs are probably rusty ,don't know if my balls have gone sandy I'll have to get them out and check....must try to meet up if its that close....Brian.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If your club is rusty Brian, that's just through a total lack of use, try to clean it up, get the wife involved and give it a good wipe, it will be come clean much quicker. As for your sandy balls, sorry, the bit about wiping your club is probably going to get this censored, so your on your own there bud!

;o)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts