new years eve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
anyone reccomend a site in the north west-north/mid wales area open for the new year must have a club that welcomes children so that we can see in the new year in style thanks steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve, i have just told someone else about this site, its in the north west at Clitheroe, its called Three Rivers, i go there a lot being only 45 mins away but a different world, unfortunatly there isnt a lot for the children to do only play on the park or go for a swim in the pool, even then i dont know if the pool is open at that time of year, i was up there last week and asked if they are open new years eve and was told yes, i dont know of any entertainment either.

This is there web site, i hope Practical Caravan dont think im advertising this site, its the second time i have put this address up but here goes.

http://www.threeriverspark.co.uk/
give them a ring and see if they are doing entertainment i know they are really good with children, they have a huge room and if you want to get away for a quik pint just *** into the lounge (no kids)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to hear about the sheep sh** on your caravan.....but it does make me wonder that those sheep must be very adventureous. Surley they don't climb on top of the 'van? One thing about them - they are very environmentally freindly "grass cutters". David Bellamy would be most impressed.

All the best,

John B (sheep lover - oooerr!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts