Newbie from Essex

Aug 4, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Newbie here we are just about to pick a 2011 swift challenger 480 and can’t wait...
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Not totally new to towing i do tow radio antenna masts now and again for work.

Regards Parky

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. As Parksy says let us know what you need as I assume you do not need towing advice and there is a huge amount of other points that might crop up.
Initially I would make sure you get a good handover with demonstrations of how to operate everything, and if you can video the technical bits, as it is easy to find you missed a point when you get on site.
Do not be afraid to ask for help on site, most people are only too happy to assist.

Aug 4, 2019
Visit site
Hi
Thanks for welcome, and as soon as i get the caravan home i am sure i will have a lot of questions to ask...
And yes a good idea to record the handover as I’m sure will will forget half of it.
Picking the caravan up from Chichester so if all goes to plan will try to get a site for the night just to try it out...

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Parky, lots of help here basic and technical, don't worry about asking any question, sometimes it helps the Grey cell of some of the "Older" forum members.
Hutch.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. When you pick up the caravan, video the instructions on the fittings so you can run them back when you need to, and you probably will need to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts