Newquay Holiday Park

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
I know this is a parkdean site and probably expensive but has anyone been, can someone tell me what the touring area is like, at the moment i want to spend 2 weeks in this area in August and want lots of things on site for all the family, its a toss up between three, the above site, Monkey Tree and Hendra,which would you pick and why also does anyone know of a good site somewhere near Newquay/Perranporth APART FROM THE HAVEN SITE, thanks to all who respond

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
hi

we visited the newquay holiday park & didnt think much of it. went swimming at hendra & the site looked nice.

we stayed at newperran which is half way between newquay & perranporth it was great with things for the kids to do.

cheers

carole

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
hi

we visited the newquay holiday park & didnt think much of it. went swimming at hendra & the site looked nice.

we stayed at newperran which is half way between newquay & perranporth it was great with things for the kids to do.

cheers

carole
try watergate bay been there 3 times now and going back in july excellent site nice outdoor pool good park and small skate park nice club aswell

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
Anthony,

We stayed at Trevornick Campsite, nr Holywell Bay (between Newquay and Perranporth)last year. The site is nice enough with some sloping pitches, nice outdoor pool and a not too crazy clubhouse. There's also a fun park next door.

By car it's about 15mins to the southern end of Fistral beach (Newquay) - if you get there early enough you can park at the top of the cliff on the main road FOC ( Esplande rd I think) and walk down to the beach . Or it's also about 15mins to the main beach car park at Perranporth.

There are also a CC sites nr Perranporth (too far to walk to the beach -still have to use the car) and one a bit further down the cost nr. Hayle. The Hayle site is at the top of a cliff dune system and is only a 10min walk, with the board, onto the beach. Surprisingly it has a good clean wave when the surf is working. Both sites are to the usual CC standard.

Cheers.

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
I know Joanne, but i`m stubborn and thought i`d give it a go silly me, anyway i`m going to spend a bit more this year and decided on Hendra, bet need to find out what the best pitches are to book if you take a pet, thanks

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
anthony listen to me this time lol. the pitches arnt huge and they do ram you in. apparently it can get boggy on some pitches. i would rather stay at treamble valley cc site but thats me.

i dont know what the review are like on ukcampsite im just gonna have a look in a min.

theres beta sites than that.

jo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts