Nisan Navarra: any good as towcar?

Jul 13, 2006
Visit site
Presently using an X Trail (brill apart from reversing the van uphill which means slipping the clutch) but looking at a bigger van. Does anyone tow with a Navarra? I'd value your opinions.

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
I see you have had no replies yet - maybe everybody is out in the van it being so nice and holiday time.

Can't say anyhting positive except that they, Navarra's, look the business. My bruv had one on lease but chucked it back after a year - suspension to hard unloaded and very small steering lock he said.

Bit on this forum a few months back - nobody had much good to say on the Navarra or the Mitsi L200 for the reasons above and one guy said it was so hard it was making all the fittings in his van come loose.

At the end of the day I supose you could say they are an attractive work vehicle and OK if you are a builder who also tows a van.

Jun 23, 2006
Visit site
Wifes brother inlaw traded in Navarra for the latest Mitsi L200 a few weeks ago. He has a "shocklink" fitted and reckons it tows his Swift fine and is much more comfortable than the Navarra.

Jul 13, 2006
Visit site
I see you have had no replies yet - maybe everybody is out in the van it being so nice and holiday time.

Can't say anyhting positive except that they, Navarra's, look the business. My bruv had one on lease but chucked it back after a year - suspension to hard unloaded and very small steering lock he said.

Bit on this forum a few months back - nobody had much good to say on the Navarra or the Mitsi L200 for the reasons above and one guy said it was so hard it was making all the fittings in his van come loose.

At the end of the day I supose you could say they are an attractive work vehicle and OK if you are a builder who also tows a van.
Thanks, but it sounds as though that is the old (horrid) model you are referring to. I know the new one is a lot nicer but hope to hear from someone using one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts