No places open in feb?

HNB

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I have 13 days off back end of next month so i judt said to the wife, i fancy a weekend out chilling in the caravan ( arive fri leave sun )

Just rang 3 places local ish to me on east coast...all shut until mid to back end of march...gutting.

Thought they might of been somewhere :(

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Loads out there . Go onto '5 van sites' on google. Nice cl site in leyburn north yorkshire , spruce gill , finghall £13.oo per night . Just booked march and may .

Craig .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Ah, coming from Leicester I’ve always taken the east coast to be from Essex to Lincs. But I guess you could go all the way to Nairn and beyond :)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
If you are not far from Lincolnshire, Wolds View is great. Quiet adults only, fab washrooms.
Open all year. There are sites out there. Keep searching the net
Mel

HNB

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Im from beverley nr hull.

Was looking for somewhere close ish...30/45 min away with pref stuff on site like an indoor pool for the kids.

Tried sand le mere and skipsea sands

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you are looking at the last weekend in Feb then the CAMH site at Bridlington has availability although if you are not a member it becomes quite expensive unless you join.
Not sure what sort of site you are looking for but most of the larger sites should be open.

Jan 20, 2018
Visit site
The Camc site at knaresborough is open all year and has just been refurbished.the town also has a indoor pool well equiped for children like water slides ect.and the site has new all weather pitches.thats about 70 miles from you i think?

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
This site is a favourite of ours , its lovely and that is before it was refurbished , we haven't been down since but there is a lovely town centre , 5 minutes drive or 25 minutes walk , there's lots of little shops along the River , you can walk along and you can hire a rowing boat to go up and down the river, & there is as a nice eating place on the top of the High Street on the right hand side on the corner called SO ! and is very nice .

Happy searching .
Craig .

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
HNB ,
Hi , it's actually called Knaresborough caravan and motorhome Club site , you should be a member of the club. I am unsure if you can get on if you are not ? if you can, you may pay a higher price , it's worth joining the club for the discounted prices on sites and offers .

Knaresborough Club Site, New Road, Scotton, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire HG5 9HH

Craig .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
HNB ,
Hi , it's actually called Knaresborough caravan and motorhome Club site , you should be a member of the club. I am unsure if you can get on if you are not ? if you can, you may pay a higher price , it's worth joining the club for the discounted prices on sites and offers .

Knaresborough Club Site, New Road, Scotton, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire HG5 9HH

Craig .

It is open to non members and the website shows the prices too. But joining the club also gives access to a wide range of CLs and discounts on ferries and days out etc. Plus Club meets.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Spring Willows near Scarborough is open from the 3rd February, and has an indoor pool but I think tourers have to pay an entrance fee.

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
If you are on FB there is a group on there for sites open all year round and they have files by area that you can look through to see where is open.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts