No room for a bedside table

May 3, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I’m a newbie, living in Spain, and we are about to take delivery of a new Knaus 500 UF.
We have been talking about all the stuff we will need in the caravan – kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, clothes, etc.
The caravan has a French bed with cupboards and shelves above the headboard, on one side a plain wall adjacent to the bathroom, and a window on the other side of the bed.
So how could we put a clock and glass of water in easy reach? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance 😊

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I’m a newbie, living in Spain, and we are about to take delivery of a new Knaus 500 UF.
We have been talking about all the stuff we will need in the caravan – kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, clothes, etc.
The caravan has a French bed with cupboards and shelves above the headboard, on one side a plain wall adjacent to the bathroom, and a window on the other side of the bed.
So how could we put a clock and glass of water in easy reach? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance 😊

You could use 3M Comand hooks depending on the fixing arrangement of the clock.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum John, I had exactly the same problem in my Coachman560. I thought about glueing a small corner support to the side wall and back wall , maybe 10cm x10cms. But had to wait until the warranty expired, 9 years later I am so used to just having a water bottle on the floor next to the bed.
Good luck.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.
We have always had fixed shelves as standard in our fixed bed models. It would need some fitting either with the command hooks or a permanent type. If you are buying from a dealer I would have a word about what is possible and if not fit any permanent ones at the bed head if there is room, as drilling into the external wall might not be a good idea.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts