noisy pump

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hello all
I have just taken delivery of a 2014 bailey unicorn valencia. i am very pleased with it but find the water pump somewhat noisy, also there is some sort of pump over run when the tap is turned off.If this is normal then fine, I will get used to it. i am just concerned that perhaps it is something the dealer should take a look at.But this would require a round trip of a 100 miles. I am now on a seasonal tourist spot. Are there any valencia owners out there who experience the same noise.
thank you in anticipation.
brian
( i posted this in error on the new to caravanning posts )

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hello Brian,
Don't' worry about your pump. It is probably a Whale, and they tend to sound a bit noisy. The overrun that you mention is the pump simply getting the pressure back into the system.it may also pump very occasionally at random, for the same reason. All sounds well, so you can go off and enjoy your van!

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
After having a submersible trading down to an internal machine gun can be a bit of a shock.

Its also twice the price for a replacement, and has no external pressure switch to adjust if required, the only answer is to upgrade back to the pump in the barrel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts