Norfolkline protional code out yet?

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I seem to remember that last year there was a caravan show (nec)? and a discount code for norfolkline was available.Is this available this year or anytime soon?xx

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The Caravan Show at the NEC is from the 11th to the 16th October - and usually the code gets circulated around the camping/caravanning forums within a day or two of the show opening! Keep an eye out for it around that time.

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
One thing to remember about this offer is that it is so good,once you make you booking you can revise it numerous times without incurring any added cost,which isn't the normal case for such a cheap price,and if like us you turn up half a day early on your return,and are sent back to the main building to make a revision they will do it immediately and without any charges,which seem to annoy the chap who had sent us back in the first place....Good value. upgrading to vip is worth the extra £10 each, each way. or one way if its an early crossing.. plenty of complimentary drinks and biscuits,papers,but better still there is a separate lounge very peacefully with reclining chairs,a one hour kip came in handy..

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Yes, some people even booked without knowing their holiday dates, and then once they'd got firm dates, changed the booking. We changed our August/September bookings twice before we went, because of a change in circumstances, and then on the way home when we realised we would be late - all without any charge - absolutely brilliant.

Jun 12, 2005
Visit site
I do not understand the references to being able to change bookings without charge? Could somebody explain? This year we arrived a few hours early and we were sent away to return to the check in for the ferry before the one we had booked. With the code would I be able to go to the office and change to an earlier ferry without hassle or charge?!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Yes, if your original booking was using the promotional code from the NEC, it allows Free Amendments - and that appears to be unlimited! You can just change things to suit you, without a problem - at any time the booking is still valid. We put ours back, then forward again, and then changed the time for the return crossing, all without charge. Mind you, this may no longer apply now that Norfolk Lines have been taken over by DFDS.
We just rang up when we realised we were going to be late (several hours) and no problem, booking was changed to a firm one on the ferry immediately after the time we were likely to arrive.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We used the October 2010 Norfolkline show code to book our summer 2011 crossing, if I recall correctly this was a flexible/change at no cost booking along the lines that others have said. However, we booked our October half term crossing using the Feb 2011 show code, and while this was still incredibly cheap I don't think this included the free change facility. So if Norfolkline/DFDS run this offer again I can only suggest people read the small print carefully and check what the terms and conditions are. But it'll be interesting if they offer the £58/68 bargains again.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
aha! ....... you sneeked in without saying hello
smiley-wink.gif

Keep watching these forums and some kind soul will post any code available.

Can you do me a personal favour and not ask any questions about the 85% rule
smiley-sealed.gif

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
DFDS/Camping Cheques now have their 2012 offers on the Camping Cheques website (www.campingcheque.co.uk). See my other post for details of the offer - but if you can use the Camping Cheques then it's as cheap as the Caravan Show offers - or cheaper in high season.
Prices are £115.00 return for car and caravan, under 12 metres, and this includes 3 Camping Cheques worth £41.85 - so at under £74.00 (£115.00 less the value of the Camping Cheques) for a return crossing for car and caravan in peak season, this is a good offer. If you can use the Camping Cheques then this could also be a significant saving on site fees, and if not then you can always sell them on this or other forums.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts