North Wales

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For reasons best known to Herself the boss wants to take a break around Anglesy and surrounding area. Dont Know the area that well so can any one reccomend any sites that have hook up and facilities. Not bothered about club but would not worry if there was one either.

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We stopped at Penrhos cc site at Easter about 2 years ago. Lovely site, smaller than some of the other cc sites we have stopped on. Usual cc standards. Anglesey has some lovely beeches, Beumaris castle and you can also go to Ireland for the day from Holyhead on the fast ferry. We went and spent the day in Dublin. You can get to a number of areas from Anglesey, including Snowdonia, Caernarfon, Conway etc.

Beware of the speed limits on the roads, especially from Chester, Queensferry towards the coast. The coast road is known for its speed cameras. If you are travelling on a bank holiday, be prepared for traffic jams around Conway. We were caught on Good Friday.

We would go back. Annette

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This was a web-site that I found last year.Don't know anything about it,but it is a Best of British site so would not expect it to be bad.

www.homefarm-anglesey.co.uk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Many thanks to you all Bosslady will peruse the above sites and I am sure will be letting me know which is my favourite one when she has made up my mind. :0}

Marc

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts