Northern Ireland

Jan 25, 2008
Visit site
The Benone Complex has good sites which isnt that far from Limavady (I think)

I've stayed at Golden Sands a few times and only had problems with neighbours once which was sorted (they kicked them off the next day!). Great beach and great for unwinding with the kids. Wash facilities are only ok at best and low amp output though.

May 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi ally,

The Benone complex is the nearest to Limavady.

I don't like it though. Its too far away from anything, theres not much there and its far too big.

Is there a particular reason for going to Limavady? Friends or family maybe?

If not, then try Ballyness in Bushmills, Drumaheglis in Ballymoney, Bellemont near Portrush (or going further afield Delamont C&CC site in Downpatrick). They are all great sites, well maintained, clean and not too big.

Have a browse on the discovernorthernireland website then post a choice or two and I'll give you an honest critique.

In the end it all depands what you're looking for. Is it peace and quiet and a nice view, or plenty to do?

BobD

Jun 19, 2008
Visit site
Silver Sands at Ballycastle is a no no if you want peace and quiet. The town and harbour are lovely, so well worth popping into for a walk and sight see. Rathin Island can be discovered by Ferry too.

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
The Benone parks are nice, but little to do in the area. I would come across to the North coast and try out some of the ones around Portrush and surrounding area, ie. Juniper Hill (beautiful sea views), Ballyness (award winning in village of Bushmills) or Drumaheglis (CC site on local river and marina)

emmy x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts