Not Charging

May 1, 2006
Visit site
When I connect my Bailey Ranger up to the electric on site my fridge and lights are all working but the trickle charge to my battery isn't happening hence my battery goes flat after a number of days any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

The battery is brand new and when on site initially the battery condition light glows green but turns red after a few days so I'm assuming the trickle charge isn't getting through but I don't know how to fix it.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I'm sorry if this sounds a bit obvious but have you made sure that the charger is turned on ? usually a switch on the power unit.

May 1, 2006
Visit site
I'm sorry if this sounds a bit obvious but have you made sure that the charger is turned on ? usually a switch on the power unit.
Yip turning it on is the only way to use the battery power and see the condition of the battery ie the green light.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Yip turning it on is the only way to use the battery power and see the condition of the battery ie the green light.
No the battery charger switch is a seperate switch on the power unit. The switch I think your refering to is the 12 volt power switch which is usually on your control panel.I am not 100% sure on your make of caravan but most have a seperate switch usually with a light built in to let you know its on positioned on the power unit (charger)

TRENDING THREADS