Nothing to do with Caravans but....

May 29, 2018
Visit site
Look at our new addition arriving on Wednesday to replace my little Kia Rio.

It’s never going to be seen in the same place as the caravan as it’s definitely not towing it.

Very excited to go full EV

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Ste6t9 said:
Look at our new addition arriving on Wednesday to replace my little Kia Rio.

It’s never going to be seen in the same place as the caravan as it’s definitely not towing it.

Very excited to go full EV

What coincidence. We've just sold our 13 year old Nissan Note which has been absolutely brilliant, even still on its OEM exhaust, but was beginning to show its age. We looked at electric but wanted a car that we could use for longer journeys if required, bu not diesel. We've bought Kia Rio and we are chuffed to bits with it. Driving it back from the dealership I came to the first junction and thought the engine had stopped, so asked my wife to switch stop-start off. She said "it is off", and sure enough there were 600rpm on the rev counter :)

May 29, 2018
Visit site
The Rio has been great but as my commute has gone from 35 miles a day to about 4 miles it wasn’t even getting up to temperature on the run so I was having issues with the DPF. Looking forward to going super green

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Very nice . We had the C1 up until 2 years ago , we needed 2 cars a while ago for the kids but now the kids are getting older and the C1 done 2ooo miles 1 year and was not worth keeping it as we get free travel anywaywith my job. It was very quiet and quick and economical .

Enjoy

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
otherclive said:
Driving it back from the dealership I came to the first junction and thought the engine had stopped, so asked my wife to switch stop-start off. She said "it is off", and sure enough there were 600rpm on the rev counter :)

Why do you want to turn off the start/stop? I've driven automatics which have an Eco function where the car can turn off the engine when coming to a stop, so it coasts, which can be annoying if the lights change before you stop, but in manual cars I've driven the engine only stops if you take it out of gear and release the clutch.

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Great car; father in law has one-quick comfy and of course cheap to run; look out for some of the supermarkets whose chargers can be free;Lincoln Tesco for eg-makes shopping there very worthwhile!

On the minus side travelling further than range allows can be very tricky -charge points are around BUT use so many different ways of payment it is v frustrating-if you can simply charge at home and there fore limited to 80 mile at the very most outward bound journeys you are on a winner!

I love it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts