Old size sink waste pipe - rigid

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Can anyone tell me where I can buy grey rigid 9mm (internal diameter) 12mm (external diameter) pipe that is fitted to the sink waste of my 2004 Coachman VIP ? The connection outside under the van has come loose and it appears i need a slightly longer piece of pipe to make sure it pushes completely home into the connector. The colour doesn't matter of course just the size.

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
This pipe is rigid, not flexible and is three quarters internal measurement. It fits into a right-angled connector. The wall of the the pipe is 2mm thick. Hubby went to a local caravan site and has been given some fitings for a workaround. Our last Coachman had this sort of waste pipe too. It's very similar to the sort of pipe you use for the overflow in the house (if you still have the old header tanks). Of course everything is metric now but there must be lots of old vans out there still using this pipe.
Thanks for your reply anyway

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Pinto - your original metric dimensions do not correspond to your latest 3/4 inch statement, hence people not knowing the metric size. The waste pipe should be available from any DIY or plumbing outlet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts