One Chem. The Results

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
just got back from englethwaite hall CC site after a 8 night stay and the results are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one chem did the job as good as our local dealers own brand, only thing was the "chemically frangrant bluey smell" was so much stronger than the rest, couldn't leave the cassette open very long, but did the same job (pardon the pun), i suppose its just the same as the rest but very concentrated, as for the 40 doses, maybe, if you could control yourself as to the measured dose, personnally i couldn't, i thought "thats not enough" and put a larl bit more in, but did an experiment over 2 days with it. 1 day used dealers and next day one chem. and truthfully,, both the same, like i said before, if you could control yourself as to dosing the correct ammout i suppose one chem would come out best because it would go a lot further, but as for doing the job (pardon the pun again) no better than any other product. oh, and still never got the balls to put it in the flush, still not convinced it wont stain. i hope PARKSY i still dont sound like a salesman. ha ha

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
lol!

Thanks for the review Mark. I always use plenty of loo chemical, better to waste a bit than to think that the cassette tank isn't clean so I'd probably be the same when it comes to restricting the 'dosage'.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
I instinctively use the correct dosage when I open a new bottle of chemical (smarting at the price probably!!), but as you say use the 'a bit more won't hurt' once I have forgotten how expensive it is.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I have to say I have used ONECHEM since the Caravan Show, I also found the fragrance was a little strong so on the second charge I reduced the dosage and this cured the problem.

Mark Let me give you some assurance I have just bought a brand new van and as it is at the mo no staining of the loo.

I will carry on with ONECHEM and then try another make my only worry is as I said to Parksy I have now been to two sites that will not allow blue cheicals, not really the case as long as you toilet chemicals do contain Fermaldahyde I think you are ok and I recon alot of sites will follow.

True story... We stayed at Rivendale Ashbourne and in there letter/booking form stated please no blue chemicals but we do sell in our shop a substitute at a reasonable price ...... checked it out ony to find the sub was ..........yes BLUE

Good Luck

Sir Roger

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Forgot to add I also put a good 2ltrs of water in to the cassette first and then the ONECHEM.To sum up we found it to be as good as any of the others that are in Dealers bottles that will possible be Elsan in them.

Sir Roger

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
so SIR ROGER, does that mean one chem doesn't have fermaldahyde in it and it can be used on "no blue" sites? and from your posting if you use it on a new van and it doesnt stain i will try it next time

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Mark .

Onechem is Fermadahyde free and its none irritant as well which goes along way to sites allowing it to be used.

No No staining on the new loo but as I said make sure you add a good 2ltrs of water to the casette first and yes I spoke to site owners and they were happy for us to use it on their site.

Managed to get it on my hands and it washes off OK

Good Luck

Sir Roger

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
and marra means mate/friend
steve

Once when working on a building site as an apprentice electrician, my forman sent me to get a pickaxe.

I asked this bloke digging a hole for the drains were i could get one from, is answer "next to that barrowwack" he was irish, as a lot of building site men were in those days.

I walked back to the foreman and asked him what a barrowwack was he had a good laugh at my expense.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
mark

Once when working on a building site as an apprentice electrician, my forman sent me to get a pickaxe.

I asked this bloke digging a hole for the drains were i could get one from, is answer "next to that barrowwack" he was irish, as a lot of building site men were in those days.

I walked back to the foreman and asked him what a barrowwack was he had a good laugh at my expense.

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
RAY, i had all that in the shipyard aswell when i was serving my time to be a welder, journeymen telling me to go to the store and ask for a bubble for the spirit level, some sparks for the grinder, and the best one of all, a long weight

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts