One Way To Cope With The Current Situation As A Small Business.

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
There's a famous shop in Dresden that primarily sells cheese. It's probably known as much for being a tourist attraction as a food shop.

However, I I think this is such a great idea and maybe other places are already doing it.

They are offering vouchers for sale at €20 which they will redeem for €22 worth of goods. The vouchers last 3 years.

Yes, of course, there will be possible issues with price changes etc after Covid-19 but as a way to tide themselves over the current shut down I'm impressed.

CheeseDresden.jpg

And they do sell some incredible cheeses!

Reactions: Beachball and PTA
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
There's a famous shop in Dresden that primarily sells cheese. It's probably known as much for being a tourist attraction as a food shop.

However, I I think this is such a great idea and maybe other places are already doing it.

They are offering vouchers for sale at €20 which they will redeem for €22 worth of goods. The vouchers last 3 years.

Yes, of course, there will be possible issues with price changes etc after Covid-19 but as a way to tide themselves over the current shut down I'm impressed.

View attachment 195

And they do sell some incredible cheeses!

Yes it is a wonderful shop. We called in to sample some cheeses when we stooped in Dresden for a few days en route back from Krakow. Dresden and it’s surrounding area are well worth visiting as a holiday location in their own right.

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Yes it is a wonderful shop. We called in to sample some cheeses when we stooped in Dresden for a few days en route back from Krakow. Dresden and it’s surrounding area are well worth visiting as a holiday location in their own right.
Spend 5 days there and as you say, well worth visiting.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts