Our man in the industry

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Dear all

Magazine readers may know that we recently recruited industry expert Steve Trossell to the writing team at Practical Caravan. Steve worked in the industry for 30+ years and has great access to the important people in it. This web exclusive story from Steve details his interview with the Caravan Company's Andrew Scott, who explains why it bought all the Discover Leisure stock and how he learned the hard way about the difficulties of financing a caravan dealership. I really enjoyed it and I hope you do to!

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/news/caravan-company-takes-stock-changing-market

Any comments, please let us know!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
It's good to hear that Practical Caravan magazine have recruited a writer with such a wealth of experience and we will look forward to reading more from Steve.
I enjoyed reading his article about the interview with Andrew Scott of the Caravan Company, the only thing he left out was the bit about price discounts for Practical Caravan readers
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Steve was most recently the design director of Swift Group - until August last year in fact. Prior to that he was a director of Sprite Caravans when it was in Newmarket, and was deeply involved in Bessacarr in the 1970s. As a say, a wealth of experience. He has indicated that may appear on the forum too, but wants to get up to speed with his new journalism career first!

His first bit of work in the mag is in the current issue (Feb) where he compares all the different heating systems on offer in UK caravans.

And I agree, great to have him on board!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts