OUR WEBSITE!!!

May 25, 2005
Visit site
I thought this was OUR PC website! How can the Mod decide to get rid of anyone if HE/SHE decides is a nuisance? We all know we can take some postings with a pinch of salt!

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
It is my job ("Moderator - do your job" as someone said) to enforce the forum etiquette rules, and to require users to refrain from personal abuse and inuendo that might cause offence. Anyone who persistenly flaunts the rules should lose the right to use PCV's forum.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It is my job ("Moderator - do your job" as someone said) to enforce the forum etiquette rules, and to require users to refrain from personal abuse and inuendo that might cause offence. Anyone who persistenly flaunts the rules should lose the right to use PCV's forum.
hear hear, moderator

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have all read the forum etiquette,or should have, which I think quite plainly says play by our rules or dont play at all or go and play somewhere else.Mr Mod has been put in charge of the ball so what he says goes which is ok with me I just wish he would say something more often.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My Hero !!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts