Outdoor Revolution Porch Awnings

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I am still considering a new porch awning and am looking at Outdoor Revolution Porchlite XL or Techlite. I would appreciate any views and comments on either of these awnings from anyone who has one, particularly any problems or niggles with them.

Thanks

Richie

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
We've used a Techlite all this season. Easy to erect and no poles to dig into the van. It's light and easy to dry and roomy to use. We slide it into the awning rail once we arrive on site rather than towing with it attached to the rail. It's been left up in very windy conditions and the only damage was a couple of the brass eyelets used for pegging the apron started to pull away. I've cured that by using clingons instead of the eyelets for pegging the apron down. For a lightweight awning it's the best I've tried so far.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi, we've got the Techlite 1. Never had a lightweight awning before so I can't compare it to anything. It is easy to put up, and quite roomy. Used it last summer when it was very wet with no problems. Because it has only one pole the fabric tends to be more wrinkly than the realy taut skins of multi-pole jobs, but we didn't get any pooling on the roof. When we bought it the cheapest place was the riversway shop on ebay where it was mysteriously cheaper than the main riversway internet shop.

Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts