over 60s

Mar 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi all, does anyone know of nice sites with discount for over 60s, as taking early retirement and wanting to go off as much as I am able, I am in Nottingham area, thanks geoff

G

The C&CC offers discounts to over 55's in the low season. This is on top of the low season price. It can make a difference and encourages us towards them rather than the CC.

Apart from that I do not know of any general scheme. It may be certain commercial sites offer OAP type discounts but you will need to search them individually.

The other advantage of being retired is you can travel off season and if you go to Europe you can use the Camping Cheque scheme and save a lot on site fees.

May 22, 2006
Visit site
Yes the C&CC sites in mid and low season offer age concession over 55 years, there are some in high season but not many. We take our main two weeks last in June first in July, and this year at Moreton near Weymouth we paid

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think you will find more and more sites offering good midweek deals to attract the retired people. This years many sites have indicated that whilst they have been very full at weekends they are relatively quiet during the week. I have phoned quite a few sites and found that they are full weekends but if you can arrive on a Sunday afternoon through to virtually the following Friday morning you can not only get in but the sites fees in many cases are very good.

I wish I was retired !!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS